Saturday, January 9, 2010

f1Rst tImez...

It's 2am.. Finally ended a long and hectic day.. Feeling really tired but also very excited!

Been pondering this thought for the longest ever period.. That is to go curl my hair.. Big curls probably..I have been wanting to do it.. But I m scared too.. Ppl says curl hair will make u look matured.. Some said fat.. Oh no! I already got a super round face! Can't afford to have rounder face after curlz! Shall check with Susan tomorrow and seek her advice..if all goes well by tmr night, I will be having the new hairstyle I never had in yrs.. I am so excited but I am still hovering between a "yes-I-shd-do-it" and "hmM-maybe-I-shd-reconsider!"... Yes or no?

Tmr I m attending my first jap class..deAr might not be joining me cos he needs to help out at the new factory..reAlly hope he can join me.. *pls?*


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...