Wednesday, May 19, 2010

感恩!

By a twist of events, I get to hear the insights of the life of the P paxs.

1) Why is it that 2 person of similar ethnic grp, born of different nationality, both inexperience to this industry but doing the same job scope be paid differently?

This was the question I got from B today.
I don't have an answer. The only one I could think of is "This is life. It's unfair."

B went on to say "Doesn't we both have the same blood that flows within us?
Why should nationality be the dividing factor?"

This is just life. Isn't it? If it's fair, then it's not life. But such unfairness. It hurts.

2) When was the last time u got a new clothing? Or accessories?

For B, it was way before he came over.

He can't afford it. It's a luxury item to him. To him, nothing matters more than being able to save the money so he can pay to the middleman.

When was the last time u paused to think of your purchases? Did u even blink a lid?

*ouch* the heart crys out silently at the plight they are facing.

Life is really unfair. Butt life has treat me fairly well thus far. Tonight, I am truly graTeful for all I am having now.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...