Thursday, May 27, 2010

My mid yr resolution

Today was super inspirational!

It takes a real knock to wake me up!

Before anyone of us can chase after our dream, it is important to ensure we can keep a balanced lifestyle.

All the unhealthy activities that we can treating our body will only lead to an explosion in time to come. They may be hanging on thin line!

I was surprised I would be this emotional during the chat! I think it caught dear and c.y aback! C.y mentioned that the fact that I could be this emotional must be cause I am still very stressed.

I am going to give myself 4months and throw away the baggage I am carrying! A smart person must be a disciplined person!

Thanks dr c.y!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...