Thursday, September 15, 2011

[fUn] my V-DIY with Liese haiR dYe

i have been wanting to do this for the longest time ever... =p

under the encouraging influence of mummy, i decided to try it!

Out of the so many brands of hair dye in the market, i decided to opt for Liese cos it seems so easy and convenient with the new bubble concept of dyeing process.

My main objective is to cover the greyish-white hair.
There are only about 5 colors to choose from that can provide grey hair coverage.

And my choice......

My chOice ~ Classic ChOcolat

wHat it cOntains...

tHe pRocess...
hOw to dO it...


befOre & afTer...


Verdict

Effectiveness of coverage: 
80% - My really huge chunk of white hair turns greyish-chocolate.
At least it is not sticking out like sore thumb.

Process: 
It was a bit messy as my hair is longer than shoulder length. Thus, when i start to foam and massage, my hair keeps falling down and stain my clothing!!! *arrggghhh.....*

Maybe it's just me and my clumsiness. 
I should have got a cape. =(

Apart from that, the whole hair dye process was a breeze.

Did the hair turn out dry after dyeing?
Nope! In fact, it was smoother than before. Weird right?

Strong smell?
That's what one thing that irks me. The "ammonia" smell was so strong that i have to open the window in my bathroom. But that was also only in the beginning and eventually i got "accustomed" to the smell.

Definitely a good recommendation for anyone who wants to save big bucks on salon hair-dye. And there are so many colors to choose from if the main objective is not grey hair coverage.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...