Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Learning: Silence & Anger

Ungrateful.
For all the effort and work done, this is my reward at the end of the day.

Anger>>
To be angry is to punish yourself for others mistake. This was my mantra for this whole week.

But alias, I am just a human being and really fail to control my anger.

There were really times I wished to argue back and say spiteful words in return.

Silence>>
However I remembered I read a buddhist quote that says "Do not speak - unless it improves on silence".

I went on to google for more Buddhist teaching and found another good one as follows:

"The fool thinks he has won the battle when he bullies with harsh speech.

But knowing how to be forbearing alone makes one victorious."

Rem to seal off ur mouth the next time anger got the better of u!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...