Sunday, September 18, 2011

[BBDC] mY dRiving eXperience @BBDC (rEvisiOn!!!)

The last time I was behind the wheels was 3 weeks ago as compared to the high frequency previously..

Before zh dropped me off at BBDC, he reminded me to be exceptionally careful since it has been so long since I was last driving. *sweet*

Today my instructor wasn't someone who have taught me before. It's good to have a unfamiliar instructor, at least I will not be inside my comfort circle.

My first attempt in the circuit wasn't too bad. I could get my vertical and parallel parking done within the stipulated timing but I keep forgetting about stop line. This constitute to an immediate failure.
Must absolutely remember!

When I asked for mock grading during my 2nd attempt in the circuit, everything was horrendous! I couldn't get into my parallel parking until the 3rd attempt and for vertical parking it's worst! I took like 4 attempts to get it in with equal distance to the left and right. I think my instructor nearly wanted to kill me at that moment. He was asking what is wrong with me. Then he figured out what I already knew!

I-couldn't-perform-under-pressure!!!!

Out on the road, I nearly clashed with a lorry during lane change. My mind was telling me not to lane change but my hands have acted. It was a near missed!

I must says that today revision class turns out to be a TOTAL DISASTER!
This is a far cry from my usual "standard". I wonder if it was because It has been too long since I last practiced or I am just plain lousy.

With the test date nearing, can I resume my previous standard? I really hope to get my own group instructors for the next revision class so that someone can inject me with some positive encouragement!

One thing for sure, I must stay very composed and not too stressed out during the actual TP day!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...