Sunday, December 6, 2009

DeAr dEar's fuLL maRatHon!





Kudos to my lovely hubbie! *thumbs up!*






today dear dear finally completed his first full marathon!
42km standard chartered run!

i registered but didnt go for it as i know i probably never going to make it further than reaching the East Coast Park, make no mention of having to run all the way to the end and coming back...

i stood along the finishing line waiting to capture the victorious moments of my dear dear...ps: dear dear says he always have no picture of him racing in marathon so i told myself i will take some pics of him...the sun was scorching hot...trust me its so HOT until i feel like bringing out my brolly but i cant as that would block the view of many enthusiastic audience waiting for their love ones to come back after such a long run...

and whoo! my dear dear finally completed his first personal full marathon in 6hrs...

next year perhaps, i will participate in the run with him!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...