Monday, October 3, 2011

[BBDC] mY dRiving exPerience @ BBDC (finaL revIsion!)

Today is my final revision lesson, provided I pass my TP tomorrow. *so excited*

The lesson was supposedly at 11.30am but I cancelled it on Sunday. Then, it didn't make me feel safe so I rebooked another lesson at 3.20pm late in the night.

At the confirmation page, it showed that I am being assigned G8011. I thought it must be joking cause for the previous few lessons, which I booked 1.5 months ago, I didn't get my own instructors for all my revision classes. To think that my last minute booking at 10pm could get me an instructor from my group!

And geez! I got Mr Pang as my last revision class instructor. Due to a very bad accident outside the junction of BBDC, I was slightly late for lesson and Mr Pang was already waiting for me. I saw Mr Sim and Mr Teo too. Both have taught me before.

Lesson begins and Mr Pang emphasizes a lot on correction works! He taught me a great deal and it really helps to refresh my memory. Hopefully, come tomorrow I can get all my circuit courses done nicely and perfectly in just 1 attempt!

I am really grateful for Mr Pang's dedication! He knew I am very weak at vertical parking and even when he needs to rush off for the next 'Fetch and send' student, he makes sure I do another 2 times of vertical parking before he rush off. Needless to say, he went off being a little late.

Mr Pang also took me out on the road, covering some of the most difficult areas among the courses.

Concluding today's lesson, my confidence for tomorrow test went up by a few notch. I must really remember to keep my calm and perform to my max during the 30mins duration!

Praying for calm, confidence, good weather and good tester.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...