Monday, October 31, 2011

of little fOotprints - oCtober 2011

Bye bye October.

This month, we have been blissfully married for 03 years! We had a short getaway at The Sentosa and ended off with a relaxing massage session at Spa Botanica. I always love the "Bali" feel at The Sentosa.
































our room 2011





us before dinner





the breakfast spread at Terrace





the Honey spread at Terrace





the drinks section at Terrace





Many TWGs to choose from!





my simple breakfast





plain porridge





my morning juices




Spa Botanica


Contrary to everyone's belief, I passed my Traffic Police test on the very 1st attempt on 04 October 2011!!! This really is one of the highlight in this year for me!



First attempt @ TP Test! - I Passed

It has been super fun attending classes at BBDC over the past 2 months, especially with all the great instructors from Grp 8011. Special thanks to Mr Ker Sam, Mr Lim, Mr Pang, Mdm Chua, Mr Sim, Mr Lee, Mr Gan, Mr Leow and Mr Teo for all your valuable teachings!

Passing TP test is one thing, but actual driving on the road is another. It's been almost 1 month since I got my license, thanks to the coaching of zh, I am more confident now.

One day while driving pass Bukit Batok area, I saw car 113! This was one of the car I was taught in!




My learning car!


I am loving polka dots these day. This month, I did my 1st pink French manicure with white polka dots tip. Am really loving it!



Polka Dots!


This month, we also embarked on a healthier lifestyle by trying to run for at least 30mins each session. It sure was tiring and I hope to continue!




Tired us after a run at NTU


Good food is never missing from our life and this month, we discovered a few hot spots!

A good and quiet French-Japanese restaurant tucked away in a secluded corner in siglap! I love the food.



Etoile @ Siglap


A nice pasta/western food restaurant in Sunset way. We love their set dinner and pasta so much that we visited this place twice this month. If you happened to be a Safra card holder, you are entitled to 10% discount for ala carte dishes (above $50).



Buttercake N cream @ Sunset way


Ristorante de Valentino, an Italian restaurant that is strongly recommended by I&S! However, one man's meat is another man's poison. This is probably true for us in this case.




Ristorante de Valentino @ Rifle range road


This October, these words have the strongest impact on me:

在最悲伤的时候,不能失去信念
在最幸福的时候,不能忘记挫折

I came across them when I was very very sad. 不能失去信念!

Can god please help me?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...