Sunday, July 17, 2011

[BBDC] my dRiving exPerience @bbdC (leSson 10 & 11)

10th lesson: Sunday session 2
Topic: U-turn

11th lesson: Sunday session 3
Topic: Slopes

Knowing i am not going to get my favourite instructors today as it is their OFF day, my lesson continues and while scanning my nric, i can only pray for the best.

Honestly, i wonder how many people are actually like me? People who refused to pay to be in fixed group/instructors scheme and therefore has to pray hard that they do not get X instructors.

In the previous 10 lessons, i never had the same instructors for 2 continuous lessons until today.
Hard for me to categorise whether it is my good or bad luck or should i say its the instructor's?

Today lesson are not easy as it continues the bad aftermath of lane change.
After U-turn, you have to lane change...
and the instructor TOTALLY agrees that my lane change is BAD...or otherwise HORRIBLE...
the instructor don't even like my turns...instructor keeps saying i am turning too late and every time i turn, the instructor will be "TURN TURN!!!"

But if my turns are so bad, why didnt the previous few instructors tell me about it?
Well, to be fair, this instructor isn't too bad. Not until i U-turn into the middle lane and freaked her out completely. When that happens, my coordinations break down again and i stopped in the middle of 3 lanes!
After this horrific experience, i can tell she is very scared of me... =p

However, this instructor starts to familiarise me to the test route and she is beginning to give me pointers on what to look out for. This is something that other instructors haven't really entered into details with me.

Lesson 11 begins after the 30 minutes break and during the break time, i was feeling very down as i know i have screwed up at the previous lesson again. I keep telling myself to get out of this negative vibe cycle but somehow i failed.

Lesson 11 was on slope and we went the teck whye area. We touched a bit of slopes inside the circuit. I couldnt really recall what happened in this lesson as i was pretty blank out already.

The day ended with the same bad vibe about driving...
and today i start to entertain a new thought about driving...
"Should i give up now?"
I really dont know i am gifted enough to continue or even to pass my TP.
Or should i just say "How am i to pass my stage 2 with this kind of lousy lane change????"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...