Sunday, July 31, 2011

[BBDC] my dRiving expeRience @BBDC (leSson 16 & 17)

16th session: Sunday
Topic: 'S' course and Crank course

Finally the commencement of my circuit lesson! My first trial was weeks back when Mr Pang first exposed me to this lesson when doing a stage 1 review.

Today I got a new instructor, KS. He told me he is very particular with the trainees' posture inside the car. And it didn't take long for him to correct mine. I am very used to sitting very near and tall. KS says this will inhibit my movement in the car. Thou I was feeling very uncomfortable with the new sitting posture, I convinced myself that he can't be wrong. And surprisingly, it was a better posture.

KS didn't want me to look at the kerb when doing the courses and instead focus on the ground situation. He also corrected my eye line when turning. He is really a very sharp instructor who can easily pick up my mistake.

Circuit was unusually busy today and it was quite difficult to keep practicing for the 2 stipulated courses.

KS also took extra time to teach me on "Directional Changes" before he ended the lesson. As such, we "eat" into his lunch break again!

*Oops*

17th session: Sunday
Topic: Directional change



2nd lesson in a row and today I got Mr Gan as my instructor. He was smiling way before we entered the car. Guess he must be in a good mood today.

Directional changes wasn't too tough and I was very confident of doing it.

And so, we fast forwarded to doing parallel parking. There are so many procedures and steps to memorize!
It was sure difficult and Mr Gan was quite nice to teach me.

We chatted and laughed a lot during this driving session. Mr Gan is really VERY VERY funny! I can't stop laughing.

Parallel parking was known to be a killer topic. It seems easy However, I just couldn't really memorize the steps and soon before that, 100 minutes lesson was up!

So this lesson, as much as I would love to clear 2 subjects, I could only clear 1!

But today Sunday classes ended with me feeling really good!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...