Friday, August 19, 2011

[BBDC] dRiving stimUlator!!!

traffic @ bukit batok area was SOOoooo bad today after work! we were stuck in the jam for a happy 20 mins that usually took 5mins!

so we had to gobble down our dinner before driving to BBDC for the driving stimulator lesson. this time I was LATE! very late till when I printed the allocation slip, the screen showed message that the lesson has already commenced!

I thought I will be the only one around for this lesson but it turn out that there is another girl. was utterly paiseh that she and the instructor were waiting for me.

Cause I was late, I volunteered to go "last" when the instructor asked who wanted to start off the driving stimulator first. I felt this was a way to say sorry for being late and thus shouldn't continue to let the girl wait. But it turned out to be wrongly interpreted. *gosh*

And so, the girl started first and she was to perform E-brake. She was good! But when the lorry came out, she couldn't avoid but still the instructor says her reaction is good enough! I think so too.
Next she was to cruise on the road. The traffic is really crazy and cars just zoom out here and there! She got through it smoothly thou!

Next, it was my turn.

1st: The instructor put me on "following distance". I reacted slightly in the 1sec following time as compared to the 2sec trial. But that was pretty much the best of my performance.

2nd: To demonstrate the effect of centrifugal force, I was to drive at high speed around a bend. When I failed to increase my speed initially the instructor was urging me to hurry up otherwise I will end up doing many rounds like this. So once I speeded up, my car "knocked" on the trees.

3rd: Driving on the road. This was bad! I had a total of 5 "accidents" during the stimulation game. *faints*

To show the extreme effects, my instructor even asked me to "let go" of my previous accident and focused on the road now. Who knows? Just after he said that, I "kanna" again..

At one point, the instructor has to "remove" the mock up car by the pavement just to make sure I got through it. Isn't that bad enough?

It was so paiseh. P
aiseh to the max!!!
And the best part is that we are not alone. When I turned back, I saw the girl whatapps-ing, probably telling her friend how terrible I was!

I just can't get used to the visual appearing on the stimulator and the steering wheel was so tight. It feels so unreal. I just got dizzy simply by looking at the screen. I think this whole idea about a driving stimulator is dumb. And to think it's a prerequisite.

If my group instructors know of my performance today, I am sure going to be dead meat!

If this is actual driving, then I am also dead meat!

O.O.P.S!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...