Sunday, August 14, 2011

[BBDC] mY dRiving exPerience @ BBDC (leSson 23)

23rd lesson:
Stage 4.3: Review

Sunday!
I woke up at 8plus and snooze 1hr away.

Yesterday I have cancelled my 1st Sunday morning class which commenced at 9.20am after calculating the "risks" involved. With only 1/4 chances of success, I rather bid for next week when my chances of success is 3/4!

Before lesson starts, we went 373 for breakfast! Finally my favorite breakfast on a relax Sunday morning. It sure perks up my day!



favOurite bfaSt tO staRt thE daY!


I arrived ahead of lesson today. Honestly, there is no reason to be late especially since it is a 11.30am lesson.
I was really hoping I will get that 1/4 chance of getting KS as my instructor but alias! One look at the number and I saw I have "lost".

The weather is yet again scorching hot. Look how bright & sunny it is:



befOre the bell rIngs...


Lesson 4.3 begins and I know this instructor is fierce and so I told myself that I have to be on my toes for the lesson. I want to show her how well I have improved since her last U-turn class. Don't want her to look down on me.

I would say my circuit performance is quite well done today. Verified by my instructor. All thanks to KS for his patient teaching!

However, this instructor doesn't like my "S" course.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...