Saturday, August 13, 2011

[BBDC] mY dRiving expeRience @BBDC

22nd & 23rd lesson:
Topic: Stage 4

The weather today is really warm. The sun is also scorching hot! Such a big contrast to last week weather!

Today is the start of my revision classes for the test routes. I got a new instructor again. The last one from my group. He is also a very stern guy.

Before the lesson started, I saw the skillful instructor from my previous parking classes.

In the circuit today, I ramp up and knocked down the pole again. I think this pisses off my instructor. He says I got bad control of the car. Not braking hard enough.

During parallel parking, I strike 1 kerb and there goes 10pts! *Ouch* On the second attempt, I did just well.

Somewhere in the circuit, I keep forgetting to return the steering to original position after the full lock! *must remember ar!*

Out on the road, my fatality is lane change. I think the instructor wasn't too happy with my performance.

It didn't help that Ms "J" called and gave me attitude during the 30mins break time and absolutely spoilt my mood! Honestly, there is not a need for such behavior mah! Cannot talk more friendly mah? If I didn't acknowledge the content of your email how come you can assume I have read and will deliver what you wanted? *ridiculous*

Haiz.. My mood swings downwards like a "sine" curve again after today lesson.. This instructor hinted that i shouldn't be at such standard given i am stage 4 already. Oops.. With 3 remaining review classes, if my mood don't swing upwards, How am I going to pass my TP test?

S.O.S!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...